Oriental Face Massage
Oriental Face Massage uses techniques that have been drawn from Natural Facelift Rejuvenation Massage, Indian Face Massage, Japanese Face Massage and Tibetan Face Massage. The fusion of these massage techniques, works on the facial muscles, easing tension, smoothing away lines and increasing elasticity. The aim of this treatment is to release toxins and allowing the connective tissue to regain its freedom and elasticity resulting in visibly
rejuvenation of the skin. The massage is also very relaxing and helps reduce stress.
How does it work?
What are the benefits?
* Better skin condition
* Relieves muscular tension and fatigue
* A sense of tranquillity, calmness and positive well-being
* More restful and refreshing sleep patterns
* Alleviation of stress, anxiety, lethargy and mild depression
* Deeper, calmer breathing
* Strengthened immune system
* Greater self awareness, leading to healthier lifestyle
* Increased self esteem and self worth
* Improved lymphatic drainage
* Stimulation of sensory nerve endings producing a feeling of exhilaration
* Improves blood flow to the brain, improving concentration
* Increases general circulation
* Can help to relieve tension headaches, aches and pains
* Helps relieve tired eyes
* Greater creativity, clarity of thought and concentration
* Relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, scalp, neck,
upper back and shoulders
* Increased energy levels
* Helps with removing accumulated toxins
* Relief from headaches, eyestrain, nasal congestion and aching jaws
Oriental Face massage works on a physical and psychological level
On a physical level the massage relaxes tense muscles, eases aches and pains, mobiles joints and regulates blood lymph circulation.
On a psychological level the massage gives you time to relax and unwind,
allowing problems and worries to be viewed in a new light. The caring contact given by the practitioner helps to boost self esteem and encourages the release of endorphins, which can counteract the effects of stress. Suppressed tension can often be released as can unexpressed emotion, which can bring about a great sense of relief, literally as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. The sense of relaxation encourages deeper
breathing, which in turn relaxes the mind and body.
What does it involve?
The client lies on a massage couch for the treatment. The therapist uses a range of different movements over the face, neck and shoulders and also stimulates accupressure points, providing a naturally rejuvenating massage that improves the condition and tone of the skin.
The session will usually last 60 minutes, with up to 45 minutes on the treatment.
What does it cost?
Approx 45 minute treatment - £28